Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Posting

I understand that some of you are not used to using a blog before now. I have heard you say that you are unable to post comments. Please keep in mind that I moderate comments to make sure that there are no "spam comments."

For those of you who may not be familiar with blogs, to leave a comment, click the link that says comments at the end of a post. Clicking on this link will also allow you to see comments others have already made. On the right side of the screen, fill in the comment that you want to leave. Then, if you have a google account, you can sign in but this is not required. You can enter who you are as a nickname (so I can give you each individual credit for using the blog!) or leave a comment anonymously (but then you don't get the credit). Keep in mind that your comment will not be posted until I allow it to be posted.

If you have further questions, you can email me or come during lunch and I'll show you how to use the blog then.

Keep this page bookmarked because I'm going to post an extra credit really soon!

No comments: